Last updated: October 17, 2020
Thank you for shopping at emenark.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite
You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under
the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they
appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers
to emenark, Kerala, India.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to emenark, accessible from
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days by giving us
the reason for doing so which can help us improve ourselves and the purchase experience for you.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7
days from the date on
which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes
possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- NOTE! The tag on the product shouldn’t be removed as upon removing it, the product is no more the
property of emenark. So kindly ensure that the product is not what you ordered or has any defects
before removing the tag attached to the product.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate
rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons
and were adulterated after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with
- Products bought on ‘sale’ will not be exchanged or refunded.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the
above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You
should send the Goods at the following address or someone will collect the product from you:
B Core lifestyles , F-85,Forza mall , Chembra road , Tirur - 676101.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable shipping service. We are unable to issue a refund without
actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
We will refund any item(s), returned in the same state as you received them in, with all labels and tags still attached.
We will refund the value of your returned item(s) excluding the delivery fees of 150 rupees within 15 days after receiving your return as below:
Card: If you have paid by card, we will refund the balance to the card originally used.
Once we have received your return shipment in our warehouse, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the parcel.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to
you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a
gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the
Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact